Sunday, November 14, 2004

Who is full of hate?

Apparently to my liberal counterparts, us conservatives are filled with an intense hate that is baseless and unreasonable. But when I put on the goggles of nonpartisanship, my eyes see it very differently.

Liberals are actually the hateful and unreasonable ones. There’s a plethora of examples from my life concerning this issue, but I will write of one of the most recent incidents.

One of my favorite t-shirts is a Ronald Reagan t-shirt that is made in the style of those Che shirts (the shadows on the person’s face is what makes the picture of the person). Anyway, the first dreadful day I wore the shirt to my prison (school), I was eaten alive for wearing it. The comments that were thrown at me were along the lines of, “Ronald Reagan was just a bad actor and a horrible person.” , “Communism is worth it.” (I don’t even know what that one is supposed to mean) “Reagan didn’t destroy the Soviet Union.”, “Che was a revolutionary, Reagan was nothing.” and “You Conservatives are so stupid!” Not only were the insults full of hate, they were also backless.

Communism is worth it? I don’t think so; it has only killed 100 million people, it always has and will always fail. I wouldn’t say that 100 million innocent lives are worth that.

As for Che being a “revolutionary”, I say, so what? What really mattered was that he was a revolutionary promoting communism, and communism is one of the great evils this world has to endure until we can wipe it out completely.

Why would anyone even bring up whether or not Ronald Reagan was a bad actor, and saying that he was a horrible person is just unbelievable. I asked that rage-filled person why Reagan was a horrible person, and he didn’t have and answer for me.

My favorite angry phrase I heard that day was “You Conservatives are so stupid!” This line truly unveils liberals’ hatred and elitism. Again I asked the accuser to back-up this claim and once again all they could say was, “Just because.”

Whenever liberals get the chance, they blame everything, even the most random of concepts, on George Bush. The hate they hold for President Bush is completely irrational. No one can defend their hate of George W. Bush and when they attempt to, they use lies or absurd arguments. One such argument I've heard is that President Bush doesn't fund the arts sufficiently. My dad is a professional photographer, I don't think that government should be spending large sums of money on the arts. The private sector is how you should go about funding the arts, not with our tax money.

Whenever a liberal spits out their spineless rhetoric, it really reveals who they truly are, and who is really the one full of blind hate.

In my next post I will talk about why it really was Reagan who defeated the Soviet Union.

If you’re not with us, you’re against us

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, September 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conservatives are very presumptious. You think you see things ina neutral way, but you don't, you see it a conservative way, because that is the only way you can see things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details