Thursday, February 10, 2005

Too Funny

It's just way too funny that on top of the Clinton library there is an "Executive Suite" that Slick Willie plans on spending an average of one week every month at. He says he will have "old friends" there and I'm guessing that Hilary will be hundreds of miles away. He will just be ripped apart by the pundits and comedians on this one.

On a side note, apparently the library isn't getting as many visitors as predicted; it doesn't really surprise me.

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

2 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, February 10, 2005, Blogger Jeff H said...

First, I seriously doubt the comedians and pundits will rip Slick Willie apart. Sure, John Stewart will crack a joke perhaps. But they love the guy too much to go harsh on him.

Then, why so few visitors? Maybe Hillary had Monica put on the "no admit" list.

 
At 2:11 PM, February 11, 2005, Blogger Chris said...

Why are Neocons so obsessed with Clinton? You all act like he can still run for president and win twice.

I can't believe that Neocons won't get over Clinton getting a blowjob. If I were married to Hillary, I would get one any way I could.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details