Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Democratic Response to State of the Union

Do you notice how democrats always start their speeches? "I was born and raised in (fill in the blank) and it was very unique growing up the way I did; let's throw a pity party for me. All of this makes me qualified to tell you what to do."

In his rebuttle, the senate minority leader, Harry Reid, basically said democrats believe this and that, republicans don't, so they are dumb and bringing America to its knees. He also made a few "jokes", but the only problem was: it wasn't funny. There is nothing worse than humor that isn't funny. I laugh at almost every joke, so if I didn't chuckle, you know you're in trouble.

Wow! Nancy Pelosi has had way too much Botox; her face doesn't move at all! It was the first time I have seen her on TV, and it was scary.

All in all, the democrats response to the State of the Union adress seemed to me vague and desperate. Very desperate.

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details