Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Yet Again...

Teddy Kennedy says something stupid. Today he said that Iraq is a failure and a continuing quagmire. Failure and quagmire as in they are having elections for the first time in five days? I can't believe he is still saying this stuff. It was even shown today that the groups that considered boycotting the election are planning to vote.

I would definately say Iraq is a failure; I would even go further to add that the Bush administration just went to war because they all have a sick, sexual, love of war. NOT!

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, January 25, 2005, Blogger YoungRightWinger said...

Someone actually came up to me once and said that conservatives are sexually turned on by war and suffering. I don't know how people can bring themselves to say that

 
At 10:26 AM, January 26, 2005, Blogger Papa Ray said...

Hey...pu/..young'en,

Someone who was supposed to know what they were talking about said something like: If someone talks someone else, saying that they enjoy or prefer something, it is most likely that they also enjoy or prefer the same.

I didn't use quotes because I can not find the actual quote. My ol' memory cells are dying fast.

This is...

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details