Tuesday, January 18, 2005

You'd Think Professors Would Be Smart

But these outspoken extreme professors are crazy. It seems like every other week we have a professor publicly slandering (or liabling) America, or supporting the terrorists instead of the country that he lives in.

Shahid Alam is one such professor. I quote him talking about the 9-11 hijackers as saying: "They died so that their people might live, free and in dignity." WHAT! Free? Like the freedom that Islamofascist governments provides? Dignity, like the suppression of their women? I don't know what is going on in these Universities, but whatever it is, it seems a lot like propaganda to me.

He also says that the hijackers were similar to the American colonists, but common sense tells me that I don't have to explain why I think that statement is out of line.

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, January 20, 2005, Blogger Papa Ray said...

He certainly is a wolf in sheeps cloth, but since all commentary and opinion is A play on words in order to "change your mind", lets be politically correct and look at this website. Be sure and read all the comments as they "get to the meat" of the matter.

Or, as my Mama used to say, "watch what you say,and how you say it, before you make an ass of yourself".

This is my post

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details