Thursday, January 13, 2005

Less Than Perfect Iraqi Vote

I think this vote of the Iraqi's is a great thing, and I hope that no one (other than terrorists) disagree with me. But why all the complaining? Didn't the liberals complain when we appointed a Prime Minister to Iraq, and now they complain that the Iraqi's get a vote that isn't perfect. It's better than none, by their own argument. I suppose I should be used to the hypocrisy coming from the left by now, but it never ceases to amaze me. The simplest things seem to just slip by them. I guess they are above that common sense thing, NOT!

The sooner we get the Iraqis' in power, the sooner we can remove our military, and isn't that also something the left wants? Plus, there will be three more votes this year.

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, January 14, 2005, Blogger STAG said...

Gawd, here I thought I was quite the liberal thinker and I find I am agreeing with everything you are saying. Hmmm.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details