Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Oil-For-Food

The Oil-for-Food scandal, the biggest scandal in history, is completely underreported. The audits are out.

"the audits show that senior U.N. officials were repeatedly warned that the $60 billion dollar program was riddled with management-and-control procedural shortcomings, violations of U.N. procedures, monetary losses and other 'serious irregularities.'"

Yet nothing was done about it? This is a failed organization, not just for this, but many other things to.

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, January 11, 2005, Blogger Papa Ray said...

Hey,

Well, in fact, you ain't seen nothing yet. I found a link to the documents and...WOW.. there is a bunch more to this story to come out.

Sorry, I was drunk at the time and didn't copy the link and now I can't find it.

This IS my post

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details