Saturday, January 08, 2005

Sorry

I'm sorry that last week I was a little lax on posting. It was the first week back at school after Christmas Break, and I was still getting used to the homework thing. That's why all of my posts were after 10. The last two days I've been out of town for sports and there was no internet to post with.

Next week, I have resolved to wake up bright and early before school to post. I'll post again tomarrow on an actual subject.

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

4 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, January 08, 2005, Blogger Papa Ray said...

Hey,

Well, young'en thats a pretty shallow excuse, but we'll let it ride. Hey, you must of heard of europe..right? You know that bunch of small countries that hate America almost as much as the Islamic world does.


How about you studying up and giving a post about the coming clash of civilizations . It might give you an idea of what could happen elsewere (anywhere?) in this ol' world. Even right next door.

This is my post

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

 
At 3:43 AM, January 09, 2005, Blogger Annie said...

You give me hope.

 
At 11:41 AM, January 09, 2005, Blogger YoungRightWinger said...

Thanks for both comments

As to the clash of civilization thing, it does sound very interesting and I will post on it but not imidiately. I'm going to "study up" on it.

 
At 12:25 PM, January 09, 2005, Blogger Papa Ray said...

Hey,

Sounds good, get a discussion group over a few beers going and hash it out.

I found a new soldier about to go to war, he is not exactly a "fierce Warrior". I had to have a little talk with him and I told him he had better get his priorites right .

This is my post

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details