Monday, January 17, 2005

Migraine

If you want a good laugh or a major headache, go here. The site is FOXblocker, for those liberals who can't accept that FOX news is actually fair and balanced and the most popular news station in the country. Their hate mail section is really quite pathetic, the person who runs this site really needs to learn how to debate, not just call people names. The person ansering the e-mails had a very tough time rebuking the arguements, so it seems he decided to just call people stupid and other names. I urge you to e-mail this site and tell them what you think, but be careful, they will give out any information on their site that they can find out about you.

I don't care if you dislike FOX news, but why anyone would buy or sell a FOXblocker is beyond me, if you think FOX news is to close to the center for your left wing views, then just don't watch it. Isn't the left the people who say republicans want to suppress free speech, but it looks like they are the ones really doing it. [hat tip: LGF]

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

3 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, January 18, 2005, Blogger YoungRightWinger said...

Actually, I do agree that CABLE shows should be harder to fine, because it is your choice to get cable. I don't know if that is where other conservatives stand or not, but that makes the most sense to me.

 
At 10:29 AM, January 18, 2005, Blogger Papa Ray said...

Hey Young'en,

Can you get me one of those things to turn off them lib-e-ral-lun-i-tics ? If so, test it on ol' Zack before sending it to me. Oh...if you think it might hurt him, like mashing his lit'l nose, when he runs into it, send him an email, to warn him to stick his biggest pac-i-fic-er in his mouth [so as] to protect himself. We wouldn't want to get you sued.

THIS is my post

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

 
At 9:12 PM, January 18, 2005, Blogger YoungRightWinger said...

Zachary,

Basically the difference between regular TV and cable is that everyone who has a TV gets regular TV channels. I know from experience that some parents don't want their young children flipping through those cable channels; for years this is the reason my parents didn't have cable or easily accessable internet. Whether I liked it or not, it probably did me some good. You have cable options for sport packages, adult packages, and many other cable deals, and it is probably the best idea to start off with regular TV channels that everyone can watch, then if you want more, get more. The most readily avaliable should be the most readily accepted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details