Thursday, April 14, 2005

Fighting Fire With Fire

The democrats are now backing Rob "Meat-head" Reiner to run for California governor's office in 2006. They say:

"To survive in that new world, these Democrats say, the party must adjust." Says the website, Arnold Watch.

This is an effective technique, but personally, I don't think he can beat the governator.

Yes, I realize that this is semi-old news, but my family just happens to be watching "All in the Family," at the moment and it reminded me that Meat-head may run for governor. In addition to "All In The Family," I also love his movie "This is Spinal Tap" with a passion. It is one of the most funny movies of all time. If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend that you do. I am in NO WAY supporting him politically, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he directed "This is Spinal Tap."

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, April 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still fighting for the *cough* capitalistic *cough* way? Generally if one wishes to be taken seriously one should try to avoid spelling and grammar errors. Especially when you are trying to sound intelligent. It is so typically Republican to ignore mistakes and deny that they were ever committed, denouncing reason and refusing to listen to anything that does not coincide with the beliefs that you've already established.

 
At 3:17 PM, April 16, 2005, Blogger YoungRightWinger said...

Do you really have so little to say that you attack a single word? And guess what, capitalistic IS A WORD! Just go here to find out:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=capitalistic

But in case you are to lazy to type that in, here the definition

cap·i·tal·is·tic adj.
1. Of or relating to capitalism or capitalists.

2. Favoring or practicing capitalism: a capitalistic country.

Are you also too scared to leave an identity? I'm guessing that it was you who commented on this once before as anonymous, but I thought it wasn't deserving of a reply, so I didn't give one. This time I gave a reply and made you look like the idiot you are.

The amount effort you put into your researching reminds me of how much effort, or lack thereof, liberals put into their research.

Fighting for truth, justice and the CAPITALISTIC way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details