Thursday, April 14, 2005

Thanks

Over at Media Lies, AntiMedia gave us a warm welcome back.

"It's a joy to have you back. To have learned such a valuable lesson at such a young age is priceless. It took me years to understand that my job was only to plant the seed, and I could never influence the outcome. Yet success comes from some of the most unlikely places, and many times, just when you have lost hope and think it's not worth the effort, the most amazing story inspires you to renew your strength and mount up like eagles and soar."

It's great to see someone is paying attention.

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, April 14, 2005, Blogger antimedia said...

I read your blog every day that you post something. You're in my RSS feed. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details