Saturday, December 04, 2004

President Bush

If you have read some of my posts, you will notice that I am of the mindset that Ronald Wilson Reagan was one of the greatest presidents of all time.

I also think that President Bush is a determined, strong-willed President. I respect him very much, and I don't respect too many politicians. I think that he has the potential of becoming the next Ronald Reagan. He has the right beliefs, the right congress, and the right dilemma.

In his first term, he waged a confident War on Terror, and he continues to fight it. Terrorism could be a much harder war to fight than the Cold War. My reasoning is that terrorist don't come from one country, and they don't follow any rules. If The President ends his second term strong he will be remembered as a successful president.

The U.S. military has done a stupendous job in Fallujah, and now is doing a great job with Operation Plymouth Rock. President Bush needs to use his "Political Capital" to crack down on taxes, spending, the borders and terrorism.

Sadly, I don't think that he will reach the level of Ronald Reagan, but the potential is there. Keep him in your minds and prayers; we can only hope he does as good of a job as Reagan did on everything including domestic situations.

If you're not with us, you're against us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details