Friday, October 20, 2006

North Korea, Sorry?

I don’t know about this one. It seems kind of sketchy to me. Apparently Kim Jong-Il "expressed regret" about the nuclear test on October 9th; does that mean he’s sorry that it didn’t work? He also added that North Korea has no intention of attempting a second test.

“Meanwhile, tens of thousands of citizens and soldiers rallied Friday in the North Korean capital to cheer the nuclear test - the first known celebration directly tied to the explosion, according to North Korea's official Korean Central News Agency.”

That sounds just a bit contradictory; and that was on the same day Kim made his comments. I don’t really know what to make of this, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details