Sunday, October 15, 2006

PC Watch

Here's another example of the extreme Political Correctness that plagues the world. I'm very anti-PC so when I saw the following story, I couldn't believe my eyes; in parts of Wales now, police dogs are being muzzled to stop them from biting criminals.

"it is another example of political correctness gone mad - putting the rights and safety of criminals before cutting crime and protecting the public."

The official reason the police department cites is to protect the the P.D. from lawsuits of the criminals who were injured as a result of a dog attack. But I think a more reasonable response is to take a look at the lawsuits, if the criminals are victorious, rather than the department itself.

I guess for me, the only comforting thought is that at least this isn't happening in the U.S. Every time I see one of the PC absurdities, I cringe. I can only hope that the people condoning political correctness start to catch a glimpse of how ridiculous and bogus it is becoming.

Fighting for truth, justice and the capitalistic way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details