Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Old News

I should have posted about this a while ago, but I just remembered it while talking to TokenYoungConservative.

It appears that John Kerry wasn't really the intellectual he was all cracked up to be.

"The transcript shows that Kerry's freshman-year average was 71. He scored a 61 in geology, a 63 and 68 in two history classes, and a 69 in political science. His top score was a 79, in another political science course. Another of his strongest efforts, a 77, came in French class.
Under Yale's grading system in effect at the time, grades between 90 and 100 equaled an A, 80-89 a B, 70-79 a C, 60 to 69 a D, and anything below that was a failing grade. In addition to Kerry's four D's in his freshman year, he received one D in his sophomore year."

So his freshman year he got 4 D's.

In a response to the release of his bad grades, he said:

"I always told my Dad that D stood for distinction,"

It would have been great to have a president with that rock-solid reasoning.

And if you are going to comment about how I am just attacking Kerry or that he already lost the election, don't bother. The only reason I insist on posting this is because democrats were so persistent on the "fact" that Kerry was the intellectual and Bush was dumb.

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, November 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site YoungRightWinger, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Youth Leadership yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Youth Leadership I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

 
At 7:59 PM, November 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so it's been a while since you've updated, but hey, I'm sixteen and in high school as well. Man, I KNEW there were people out there like me!!!I am a Christian, I'm conservative, but what I really am is a BIG supporter of our troops! I know many people over in Iraq and Afghanistan right now, and it is my mission to show my support to them...if you read this, and hven't heard of it yet...I highly reccomend ANYSOLDIER.COM awesome website!!! Anyways, gotta go, but I like your site, keep up the good work:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details