Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hope

A new perspective in Iraq may be a good thing, but I don't know if I want it to be the democrats' perspective. The purely anti-war mantra of the democrats is noble and all, but it could be dangerous for America. The hope I have came from an article by John Gibson. Although it may be a bit too "I told you so," it has a good point.

"That is for the Democrats to abandon their anti-war election rhetoric, recognize this is now their war to win too, and help President Bush and the Iraqis make this go quickly and go well."

Hopefully these polititians realize that now they have been elected to office, they can drop the campaign slogans and work to find a better solution than running from Iraq and "talking" to the terrorists. Terrorists don't compromise, and we shouldn't compromise with terrorists.

Fighting for truth, justice, and the capitalistic way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Ecosystem Details